Skip to content

Home Page (Android)



The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.


1676 results found

  1. 776th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →
  2. Email app for Android

    The latest Android app update has been disastrous for my family. My son, who depends on his email for scouting, church, and school, has had to uninstall the app. My husband, also, has uninstalled your app. Mail messages are not appearing via the app. There are huge, yet random, blocks of time that have no emails showing up. Yet, if logging on via computer browser, the messages are there.

    Please correct your app or remove the update.

    776th ranked
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →
  3. Make it easy to update resume's info, especially phone numbers!

    add 'change phone number' feature to resume accessing (where-ever THAT is!)

    630th ranked
  4. The app does not operate in China, with vpn or without it

    The app does not operate in China, with vpn or without it.

    630th ranked
  5. no connection between us

    no connection between us

    630th ranked
  6. Bug or error

    Suddenly all my emails have disappeared from my account and it is appearing as if I am opening a fresh account. Dont know how it happened?

    Secondly, on clicking a news item in the notifications that I receive, I am redirected to some other news headline

    1662nd ranked
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →
  7. Am especially sick of Harry and Megan posts every other post.

    I am especially sick of Harry and Megan posts every other post. She is a self serving narcissistic gold digger. And they should not be in the top news stories. Thank you.

    463rd ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Please stop your obsessive coverage of the British royals. They mean nothing. I am sure I am not the only one sick of seeing posts about the

    Please stop your obsessive posts about the British royals. They mean nothing and do nothing. I am sure I am not the only one sick of hearing about them. Thank you.

    630th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. 2nd ranked
  10. 10th ranked
  11. 1st ranked
  12. Increase speed

    Slow compared to Google, Bing etc

    630th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. I used to be able to ask for more or less of a subject. Now I'm seeing so much Kardashian stuff it's almost comical.

    Let me decide if I see more or less of a topic in the future. I would like to see fewer / no Kardashian stories.

    18th ranked
  14. Donal Trump is a disgrace to humanity

    He'said a disgrace to humanity. Point blank. He a joke.

    630th ranked
  15. celebrity gossip is not news

    Stop force feeding me celebrity gossip. It's not news.

    20th ranked
  16. Too many stories from Fox News

    There are too many stories from Fox News, which has proven to be misinformative

    174th ranked
  17. Brasil

    O Brasil que EU vou ajudar a construir

    630th ranked
  18. The news is too childish

    The "NEWS" is too trendy and blog like. I would like to understand the world better by using this app. Not just feel like I was on a 15 year olds facebook, or twitter feed.

    If yahoo wants to get serious they should hire respected editors and news people who can elevate their content.

    23rd ranked
  19. I want the old version back!!!! Please tell me how to get it.

    I want the old version back!!!! Please tell me how to get it.

    313th ranked
  20. yomna

    Yomna

    313th ranked
← Previous 1 3 4 5 … 83 84
  • Don't see your idea?